You might be expected we will share the first earn money program with you today, however, we decided to dedicate our topic to Charity organization which is Malaysian Red Crescent Society (MRCS) / Bulan Sabit Merah Malaysia today.
Before you start to earn money, let’s spend some minute to read our monthly charity post, also please spare a few minutes from watching your favorite FIFA World Cup matches to read carefully the topic.
Brief History of MRCS
The Malaysian Red Crescent Society (MRCS) has its beginnings in 1948 as branches of the British Red Cross Society in Sabah and Sarawak (then British North Borneo ). In the 1950s the British Red Cross Society further established Branches in the other parts of Malaysia starting in Penang in 1950, and later in the other States.
- Promotion Of Principles & Humanitarian Values
- Disaster Management
- Integrated Community Based Risk Reduction Programme
- Emergency Ambulance Services
- Health and Care in the Community
- Blood Programme
- First Aider In Every Home
- Kampung Angkat
- Child Care Centre (TASKA)
- Supplementry Food Programme
- Training Of Trainers
- Emergency Medical Services Technician
Learn the First Aid skill with Malaysian Red Crescent Society (MRCS) to give the first help in emergency. This is very essential and you may save a life!
How to Help MRCS ?
- Donation – Donation to MRCS are Tax Exempted from your income tax
- Become their volunteer
- Work with them
- Participate in their activities
- Tell your friends about Malaysian Red Crescent Society (MRCS)
- Share the their news on your blog