For your information, we were revamping our main site in the past few months and as a result, we have revamped and restructured our whole sites into different sub-domain/sub-sites. Therefore this blog is moved to a new home, our new address is http://blog.rmvalues.com/
As you noticed that our current blog is divided into few categories, such as mobile operators, tips and tricks, banking and finance, travel, giveaway, technology and so on. In our new structures, we had separate it into sub-sites by using sub-domain to identify it, which are:
* www.rmvalues.com – Our main home for Official news
* blog.rmvalues.com – Our blog for information which is not belongs to any other categories
* banking.rmvalues.com – All the cards, banking products, financial products, scam alerts and so on
* telecommunication.rmvalues.com – All related to mobile operators, broadband, VoIP and so on will be able to find here
* technology.rmvalues.com – All technology news will be here, such as new iPhone, new softwares etc
* travel.rmvalues.com – All attractive travel places and our travel experiences will be sharing here with you
* giveaway.rmvalues.com – All the giveaway news regardless from us, our partners, or found online are sharing here with you
Although this restructure process brought a lots of inconvenience, but we believe that it’s very important to us, because by using different sub-domain to serve the different categories and spread out the web traffics and reduce to load time, mean you can view our sites quicker and our server load, subsequently reduce the down time.
We spent over 5 years (from 22nd February 2009) to build up our sites until PR 3, and we understand the risk of reducing our PR in the coming year, but we believed that after we survive from this short pain, we can have brighter future.
Last, but not least, this blog will still remain as what it is now, and all future updates will be published on our new blog.