Remember some days ago the post ‘Cheap iPhone 4S ? Compare Contract and non-Contract iPhone 4S‘ has included the Apple Online Store pricing and the telcos mentioned recommended retail pricing ?
- iPhone 4S 16GB – RM 2,290
- iPhone 4S 32GB – RM 2,590
- iPhone 4S 64GB – RM 2,890
However, I just noticed that DiGi had changed their recommended pricing to match the Apple Online Store pricing.
- iPhone 4S 16GB – RM 2,199
- iPhone 4S 32GB – RM 2,499
- iPhone 4S 64GB – RM 2,799
If you were closely monitoring DiGi website, I believed that you have also noticed this changes.
Why DiGi change it silently ? And why the initial pricing are higher than the pricing of Apple Online Store ?