Today we will discuss another VoIP service provider – DellMont with you. Actually DellMont itself doesn’t provide any VoIP services directly but under several other brands, theye are :
Let’s see their call and sms rates to Malaysia Landline and Mobile.
|Services||Calls to Landline||Calls to Mobile||SMS rate|
|ActionVoip||€ 0.007||€ 0.018||€ 0.03|
|Rynga||€ 0.01 *||€ 0.017||€ 0.03|
|Telbo **||€ 0.007||€ 0.015||€ 0.022|
|VoipBlast||€ 0.005||€ 0.015||€ 0.03|
|Jumblo||€ 0.003||€ 0.02||€ 0.03|
|VoipGain||€ 0.01 *||€ 0.015||€ 0.03|
* Rynga and VoipGain offer free calls to Malaysia Landline for 120 days after each € 10 reload. However, it subject to fair use policy, please refer to their website for more information.
The € 10 credit will be remained in your account after 120 days as long as you only calls to Malaysia Landline. After 120 days, you can use those € 10 credit for call to Malaysia Landline for as low as € 0.01/minute.
** Telbo offers 2 plans, which is pay as you use and monthly plan (Unlimited World) for $5.95/Month.
As we can see, the VoIP providers listed above are very cheap compare to Skype.
We have tested ActionVoip, Rynga, VoipBlast out of all 6 VoIP providers, and below are our reviews.
- The common problems (voice delays, words cut, voice echo, not heard and so on) of VoIP services we mentioned yesterday frequently occurred.
- Poor quality of service.
- They do not obey the fair use policy – call under their limit but still being charged for overuse (which we did not).
- Charges are based on minute billing, but not second.
- Although the rate above are mention in 3 digits (€ 0.000) , but in accounts are showed only 2 digits (€ 0.00), so the charges are round up to 2 digits (€ 0.018 becomes € 0.02).
- Why have to pay € 0.80 handling fees for every top up?
If you have use any of the service, please share your experience with us.
* We spent over 6 months on testing for at least 20 VoIP providers. That’s why we share these info with you now.