Some of you must be curious, why today our topic isn’t MBF Master Credit Cards, but OCBC Bank Master Credit Cards. This is because we couldn’t find the fee charges of the MBF credit cards and we have already sent MBF an email regarding to this issue for official answer.
We have received an email from MBF said that they have already received our email and we hope soon we will get response from MBF and we will post their credit cards information in later time.
At the mean time, let’s we continue to the next bank – OCBC bank offers. 🙂
OCBC Titanium MasterCard
- 0.3% Cash Back
- Free Access to Airport Lounge @ KLIA (When you charge at least RM 3,000 on air tickets and travel packages.)
- Free up to RM 3,000 Travel Inconvenience Benefits when you charge your full air fare to your OCBC Titanium MasterCard
Annual Income – RM 36,000
Annual Fee – Principle RM 250 (Waive if usage over RM6,000 annually), Supplementary RM 100
OCBC Platinium MasterCard
- 0.5% Cash Back
- Free Access to Airport Lounge @ KLIA
- Free up to RM 5,000 Travel Inconvenience Benefits when you charge your full air fare to your OCBC Platinium MasterCard
- Free up to RM 2,000,000 Travel Personal Accident Insurance when you charge your full air fare to your OCBC Platinium MasterCard
- Concierge Services
- Dedicated Customer Support hotline.
Annual Income – By Invitation only.
Annual Fee – Principle RM 600, Supplementary RM 150
Eligibility – Principle 21 years old, Supplementary 18 years old
|Cash Advance Fee||Minimum RM 15 or 5%|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||Minimum RM 50 or 5%|
|Over-limit Fee||Minimum RM 50 or 5%|
|Late Payment Charge||Minimum RM 5 or 1%, capped on RM 50|
|Interest Free Period||20 days|
|Card Replacement Fee||RM 30|
|Conversion For Overseas Transactions||Determined by MasterCard Worldwide + a standard administration charge of 1% + any transaction fee levied by MasterCard Worldwide.|
|Sales Draft Request||RM 15|
RM 25 for original copy
|Statement Request||Current – 2 months – Free|
3 – 12 months – RM 5/statement
Above 12 months – RM 30/statement
For more information, please visit http://www.ocbccards.com.my/