You may ask why yesterday we did not included the HSBC Premier MasterCard as it’s not cobrand card, it’s offered by HSBC. Well, we have to say, this is neither platinum status master credit card nor same like other banks platinum credit cards.
Although this HSBC Premier MasterCard come with many previleges and rewards, but it’s eligibility to apply and fee charges are very high and isn’t what that we — normal peoples can afford.
Let’s see why it’s so high class?
HSBC Premier MasterCard
- Fee-Free Pre-approved Credit Card and Supplementary Credit Card for Family
- A dedicated HSBC Premier emergency hotline
- International Rescue
- home&Away Programme
- A local best in class rewards programme that entitles you to superb offers on shopping, dining, entertaining and travel experiences around the world
- Emergency cash advance of US $2,000 and next-day card replacement in the event of theft or loss
- Priority service in the worldwide HSBC Banks.
Annual Income – Unknown (we guess it should be ‘very’ high)
Annual Fee* – Principle Waived, Supplementary Waived
*(Average Total Relationship Balance is RM200,000 or above: Free
Average Total Relationship Balance is less than RM200,000: RM150 per month)
Eligibility** – Principle 21 years old, Supplementary 18 years old
**(maintain an average monthly Total Relationship Balance of RM200,000 or more, which includes your Premier Savings, FlexiTime Deposit, Unit Trusts and Structured Investments at HSBC.)
|Cash Advance Fee||Minimum RM 15 or 5%|
|Minimum Monthly Repayment||Minimum RM 50 or 5%|
|Over-limit Fee||RM 25|
|Late Payment Charge||Minimum RM 5 or 1%, capped on RM 50|
|Interest Free Period||20 days|
|Card Replacement Fee||RM 50|
|Conversion For Overseas Transactions||Determined by MasterCard International + 1.25% of administration cost.|
|Sales Draft Request||RM 20/copy|
For more information, please visit http://www.hsbc.com.my/